Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank You Berry Much





This is a super quick gift set you can make for last minute Mother's Day or for any occasion. The picnic basket is the small version from Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates, Pack A Picnic. The little box that holds the miniature strawberry plant pot is also from Lauren Meader, you can find the directions on her blog. My favorite thing to give are gift cards. I am always looking for creative ways to package them. With these projects, I can enclose the gift card and a little surprise for the recipient.




Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Vintage Picnic & Green Thumb
Paper: Bazzill, The Paper Company
Ink: Memento
Template: My Timeless Templates - Pack A Picnic
Misc: Scor-Pal, brads, cropadile, nestabilities, ribbon, paper punches, ribbons, sticky strip, pop up dots, copics, mini flower pot, rhinestone, paper shred, candy, clear treat bag


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! LOVE IT!!! Just about strawberry time here too :D Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please i need this picnic basket, in the site Laurenm not is possible
    my email gleise.faria@gmail.com
    I need to buy.
    gleise
    gleise.faria@gmail.com
    yhanks

    ReplyDelete