Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome Baby Card Set




It seems everyone I know is having babies. I love making baby gifts so it all works out! The diaper bag is from Leigh O'Brien's Totally Tote-Bag, I just made it a little bigger to fit the cards. The onesie cards are from a tutorial by Lauren Meader and the dress cards are from a download at Paper Crafts Magazine by Debbie Olson. I added a pocket to the front of bag to accommodate a Ghirardelli Square. Each diaper bag hold six cards and envelopes. The cards are made with DCWV Nana's Nursery stacks. I used different paper for each one, so they are unique in their own way.





Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin'Up-Cuddles & Tickles
Paper: Core-dations, DCWV, Bazzill, Recollections, Vellum
Ink: Martha Stewart
Misc: Ribbon, white gel pen, paper punches, brads, embossing folder, Scor-Pal, Cropadile, sticky strip


I had to take the girl's diaper bag picture in my window, so excuse my screen! Every time I took the picture, it came out yellow. I need to figure out a better way to take pictures, some come out yellow and some do not. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

6 comments:

  1. Love these, they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I love that tote. I looked everywhere on SCS but can't find where the template. Can you guide me to the right place? Thank you!
    Liz
    thecrazycrafter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the Leigh O'Brien template on SCS either. I tried the Fan Club, Dirty Dozen and even the forum. I joined the Fan club just to find the template -- any other suggestions Beth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To find the template, you have to look under the forums section, under fan club, then the templates. It took me a long time to find it! I had to send them an e-mail for help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my God, I've never seen such wonderful set-))
    If it's not difficult for you cand you send me template on my e-mail?
    Thanks, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Beth for sharing This great tote bag Please can you send the measurments for the bigger tote bag, I have the template, thankyou Wendy
    littleal1@bigpond.com.au

    ReplyDelete