Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge: Gift Ideas

(EDIT: I have been busy sewing more bucket covers for my Etsy shop. I will be posting them later tonight and tomorrow morning. They are perfect for that last minute Christmas Gift!)


I found this wicked awesome nugget tin on Splitcoast. I knew that I HAD to case it! Then, I noticed that the Weekly Wednesday Challenge at All That Scraps was to make a gift. So, I decided to use the sweet digital image, from All That Scraps, Neva to enter the challenge.

I printed Neva out on white card stock and colored her in with Copics. Glitter was added to the snowflake. The nuggets were wrapped with designer paper from My Mind's Eye Countdown to Christmas Stack. I wrapped a double piece of white tulle around the nugget tin, attached Neva with pop up dots, and added paper punch snowflakes and rhinestones to the bow.

Supplies:
Stamp: All That Scraps-Neva (digital)
Paper: Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Misc: Copics, paper punches, tulle, rhinestones, nugget tin, pop up dots, nuggets, glitter


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Wow....your decorated gift tin is fabulous Beth! I love your image and your details are fabulous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at ATS!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! The 'suspended' snowflakes are too stink'n cute!

    ReplyDelete