Thursday, December 30, 2010

Teacher Bucket Cover Gift Set

Please accept my apologies for my lack in posting lately, I'm computer is S-L-O-W-L-Y dying! It's pretty old and it doesn't have a lot of memory, so needless to say, I think it's done with. I can't click on any links, so it takes forever and whole bunch of un-lady like words to do anything, including reading my e-mail. My plan is to buy a new one next week. I'm also trying to finish up some orders and organize my craft table to get rock-n-rolling on non winter/christmas stuff.

This is a special order that I made for one of my followers, Kim. She owns a gift shop in Spring Hill, Florida called Kim's Korner. If you are in the Spring Hill area, make sure you stop by. This set comes with a teacher themed bucket cover, mug cozy and a matching note pad. The sweet little girl on the notepad is from My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence-Emma and Her Backpack.



Speaking of My Favorite Things...the tissue box cover that I made for my Mom was featured on their blog for Favorite Finds. Thank you to Kim for including me on this special list!

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment