Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lollipop Ella


This cute little girl is a digital stamp from by LORi Designs. Her name is Lollipop Ella. I printed her out, colored her in, and then popped her up with pop up dots on a nestabilities oval. The oval is mounted a mat stack die 1 from Papertrey Ink. Using Martha Stewart punches, I made some little flowers to accent the frame.

Please excuse the darkness of the picture. It's cloudy today and I'm still having computer issues. I decided to go buy my new computer yesterday after it took me 15 minutes to send an e-mail link to my sister. I figured I had enough cat food to last Big Oscar and Tedy for a few days until payday and I would just do it. Well, I went to Best Buy, and the one I could afford was out of stock! So, it will be a few more days until they get a shipment in.

Supplies:
Stamp: by LORi Designs-Lollipop Ella (digital)
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill
Misc: Copics, MS paper punches, half pearls, nestabilities, button, baker's twine, papertrey ink die mat stack 1,ribbon, white gel pen, pop up dot
s


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment