Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my Mom's birthday. Here is a little sneak peak at her card and gift box. I'm not going to show what is inside, I have to leave a little bit of a surprise for her.

I absolutely love these little Martha Stewart doilies. This time I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the JustRite set, Just A Note. I used my Big Kick to cut the box out. It is Bigz XL Box #3. Paper punched flowers, gold rhinestones, ribbon, and a little butterfly were added to bling up the doily. Or as my Mom would say, "I tricked it up".

Supplies:
Stamp: JusRite-Just A Note
Ink: Versafine
Paper: Bazzill, October Afternoon
Misc: Sizzix Bigz XL Die #3, Big Kick, rhinestones, copics, paper punches, doily, ribbon, sticky strip, pop up dots


My Mom does read the comments, so feel free to leave her a birthday wish if you like.

Thank you for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. I love my birthday card. She always out does her self. I am one happy Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Hope your Mom's birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete