Friday, January 7, 2011

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - Getting Sketchy


This is my first time participating in the Wednesday Stamp Club over at My Favorite Things.

For my card, I used two different My Favorite Things stamp sets: What's Up Cupcake? and a sentiment from Love At First Sight. My favorite type of cupcakes are yellow cake with chocolate frosting, so I decided to incorporate that into my card. I stamped the cupcakes and stand onto Bazzill paper, colored them in with copics, applied diamond glaze on the frosting, and added rhinestone cherry to the top. The designer paper is So Delish Stripe and Everything But The Kitchen Sink from TPC Studios. I used flat lace and a paper punch to make my scallops. It kind of reminds me of a window awning like at a bakery. A little ribbon and a rhinestone to the sentiment was added to bling it up a little bit!

Here is a close up of the cupcakes.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things-Love At First Sight & What's Up Cupcake?
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Paper: Bazzill, TPC Studios
Misc: Copics, ribbon, rhinestones, diamond glaze, nestabilities, lace, paper punch, pop up dots


If you are interest in participating in this challenge, you can check out the MFT blog here for all of the details. There you will find the sketch and some great samples created by the Challenge Team.

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card, I Love the crochet ribbon. So cute. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete