Thursday, January 6, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge: Tissue Box


Here is my entry for the All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge. This week, we were instructed to make a tissue box using a stamp from the All That Scraps Store. I decided to use Suzette, from Kraftin' Kimmie. This is going to be a cheer up gift for my friend, Victoria.

Suzette was stamped with Versafine Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her petticoat. Diamond Glaze was applied to her lips and shoes. The feather was double stamped, colored, and popped up with a pop up dot. I felt that she needed a ruby earring, so I adhered a red rhinestone to her ear.

The base was made out of Bazzill cardstock. The side panels and top panel were made with Graphic 45 paper. I added a ribbon and bow with a prima flower. The top has some prima flowers and my first attempt at rolled paper roses.



Supplies:
Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie-Suzette
Ink: Versafine
Paper: Bazzill, Graphic 45
Misc: Copics, embossing powder, pop up dots, ribbon, rhinestones, sticky strip, scor-pal, prima flowers, paper punches, nestabilities


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! What a fun image, and I love the pretty polka dot paper and flowers! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete