Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine Paper Pouches


I've been in a creative rut lately, everything that I have made has ended up in the trash can today! So, I decided to try and channel Michelle Wooderson and see if I could make something that is post worthy! So, this is what I came up with, a Valentine Paper Pouch.

I made the paper pouch using a lunch sack. You can find the tutorial here. The paper is from the dollar spot at Target that I bought last year. I sponged some Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink to the doily. I stamped the sentiment onto the pink carnival tag and added some little flowers that I punched with a Martha Stewart Punch. Then, I tied a bow around it using some Martha Stewart Craft Seam Binding that I found on clearance at Michaels. To complete my homage to Michelle, instead of using regular tissue paper, I used some extra tissue from one of my sewing patterns. The little packages of M & M's complete the perfect sweet treat for your Valentine!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Limitless Labels
Paper: Unknown-Target Dollar Spot
Ink: Versafine, Tim Holtz
Misc: Paper lunch sack, craft seam binding, carnival ticket, paper punch, half pearls, tissue paper, M & M's, doily


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment