Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paper Pouch Valentines for Your Favorite Supa Fan!

I saw these great baseball and basketball lollipops at Target and thought they would make perfect Valentines for my family. I used some of my paper pouches and decorated them with some pattern paper, doilies, and some embellishments.



For the Boston Celtics pouch, I printed a picture of my favorite player, Kevin Garnett. Love him!! The green shamrock paper was made using the shamrock from the Limitless Labels set from Papertrey Ink. I was working on them late last night, and I didn't have any wide ribbon to tie the bow with, so I improvised and used some fabric strips. I think that they came out just fine.



Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, The Paper Company, Paper Pizazz
Ink: CTMH
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Limitless Labels
Misc: Fabric strips, paper bags, candy, MLB scrapbook embellishments, nestabilities, doilies, ribbon, clear pretzel bags



Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment: