Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Ugly Card

I had great aspirations for this card, but it came out really hideous!  I saw something similar in a magazine, and it was a really beautiful card.  But, my came out incredibly ugly! 



I used the Sizzix Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die Scallops Giant to make the scallops.  I tied a bow around the card and added a rhinestone flower.  The sentiment is stamped on a Papertrey Ink Pennant Die cut.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Blooming Button Bits (sentiment)
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Wasua, Making Memories
Misc:  Ribbon, rhinestone flower, Sizzix Sizzlit Scallops Strip Die, Papertrey Ink Pennant Die

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's in my favorites on SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I bet you give someone this card the will think it beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations