Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wishing You A Beautiful Day



I saw this sketch in the Card Ideas for Paper Crafters magazine.  I used My Favorite Things Die-Namics Butterflies and the Framed Greetings set for the sentment.  The butterflies are attached with pop up dots to give a little added dimension.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Framed Greetings
Ink:  Tim Holtz, Versafine
Paper:  October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Bazzill
Misc:  Nestabilities, half pearls, pop up dots, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Butterflies

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colors and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a Beautiful card!Love the butterflies, pearls and colors that you used! Great Job!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete