Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday with Noble Tilda!


This is the card and gift bag that I made for my Mom for her Birthday.  I've been on a crochet "kick", making lots of little flowers and hearts for Valentine's Day.  One of my regular guests at work made these cute little tatted butterflies, so I decided to incorporate both of these on my card. 

Noble Tilda was colored with Copics and her dress is paper pieced.   I used the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Rolled Roses Die to make the little flowers.  The banner was made with Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die and the Handwritten Notes Stamp set.

The gift bag was made using the Papertrey Ink Front & Center #1 Die and a paper lunch sack.


Close up of the card:



Supplies:
Stamps:   Magnolia-Noble Tilda and Papertrey Ink-Handwritten Notes
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  Bazzill, Wasau, Pebbles, Bella Blvd.
Misc:  Crocheted flowers, tatted butterflies, half pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, pop up dots, Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner and Front & Center #1 Dies, My Favorite Things Rolled Roses and Scallop Border Die-Namics, buttons, white gel pen, lunch sack, paper punch

Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

  1. hello -have just found your lovely blog. Wow ! I really like your style and variety-oh I'll be back! Keep up the great work.
    Katex

    ReplyDelete