Friday, July 20, 2012

Library Card Tag


I love making teacher appreciation gifts.  This was a quick little gift tag that I made using a library card.  First, I typed my favorite teacher's name and what subject she teaches.  Then I stamped the pointy finger and the pencil and colored them in with Copics.  The sentiment circle was computer generated.  I used a variety of Papertrey Ink Dies (apple, mat stack #1) to make "center" of my tag.  This was attached with pop up dots onto the library card.  A little baker's twine and the tag is done.  I added a little washi tape to the mini clothespin that was accepted with some stars.  Matching washi tape was adhered to a glassine bag, and it was done!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Postmarks
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Misc:  Copics, washi tape, small clothespin, My Favorite Things Stars Die-Namics, Papertrey Ink Dies Apple and Mat Stack #1, pop up dots, glassine bag, typewriter, baker's twine, library card

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment