Friday, July 13, 2012

Mish Mash Inspired Cards


Where the  does the time go?  I can't believe it's been a whole week since I posted last.  I feel like I've running around like a crazy woman!  Is it possible to work 1,000 hours in a week?  If so, I think I did that!  Looking at more apartments, doctor appointments, errands=not enough time for crafting!  I am also purging my stash, and have been listing a whole bunch of stuff on eBay.  Wishful thinking, I hope, less stuff to move.  I have found a place I like, just waiting to hear back, keep your figures crossed for good luck!

I have tried several times to make some stuff, but a lot of it has wound up in the trash.  When I'm rushing, my mojo goes right out the door!  So, I used two of Michelle Wooderson's recent posts to make these cards and matching bag/envelopes.  You can find her posts here and here.


For my cards, I used a sentiment from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Enjoy Every Moment stamp set.  I added some Target Washi Tape and some of my button flowers.



I made the little envelope/bags using large glassine bags.  I added some more paper strips and more washing tape.  The metal rimmed tags were made using my tag maker.  Baker's twine finished up my little gift.



Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Pure Innocence Enjoy Every Moment
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy, ledger paper
Misc:  Glassine bags, baker's twine, tag maker, button flowers, washi tape, tags

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment