Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!!!!!  This is one of my favorite holidays, I'm just so proud to live in this great country.  Unfortunately, I have to work tonight, boo hoo!  So, I decided to make this little gifty bag for one of my friends who also has to work today.

I used the Papertrey Ink Front & Center #1 Die to make the little bag.  I cut it with some vellum, and then cut the bottom half off.  Using the sewing machine, I just stitched the sides and bottom.  I made the little pinwheel using a border punch, some Target Washi Tape, and my handy dandy Scor-Pal.  A little ribbon, a crocheted flower, some ric rak, scraps from my stash and badda bing, it's done!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts CL 498
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Echo Park, Wasau, Recollections
Misc:  Washi Tape, Scor-Pal, crocheted flower, Papertrey Ink Front & Center #1 Die, border punch, pearl cotton,  sewing machine, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: