Friday, June 29, 2012

Uncle Sam Gable Boxes


Just a quick post beforeI have to hurry and get ready for work.  I made some little gable boxes using  clear acetate cardstock.  Since, my favorite tape...Scor-Tape, shows through the clear acetate, I decided to use some star brads to hold the box together.


For the tag, I just made a simple paper punch Uncle Sam.  The sentiment was stamped onto a circle, mounted on a scallop circle then adhered to to a glitter clothespin.  I tied a bow to the handles, to keep the box closed and then I attached the clothespin.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Friendship Jar Summer Fillers
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Martha Stewart, Recollections
Misc:  Paper punches, ribbon, clear acetate, brads, paper shred, candy bars, Scor-Pal, pop up dots, glitter clothes pin, glitter gel pen

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment