Thursday, June 28, 2012

Patriotic Pinwheel Party Pouches


Here are some little party favors I made for the nephews and neices for the 4th of July.  First, I filled some tall and skinny glassine bags with a few small candy bars.

I've really been wanting to buy a pinwheel die, but in an effort to save money, I just used the old fashioned method and did it buy hand.  The pennant banner was also cut by hand with the a stamped sentiment.  The pinwheel was attached to the eraser of pencil with a pin that cut down using wire cutters.  This way, the pinwheel moves!  I attached the pencil pinwheel to the glassine bag with a tiny piece of tape and then finished with a polka dotted bow.


I also made up some favors with clothespins covered in paper and instead of a pin,  I used a star brad.




Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Friendship Jar Spring Fillers and Hero Arts-CL498
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Echo Park
Misc:  Glassine bags, clothespins, pencils, candy, pins, star brad, paper punches, Modge Podge

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: