Thursday, June 14, 2012

Airplane Gift Card Holder

***Editor's Note-I have received a request for a tutorial for yesterday's paper punch cowboy.  I am working on it and will post it as soon as possible, thank you.***



This is a quick card/gift card holder that I made for my Dad for Father's Day.  The airplane was cut using the Quickutz Revolution 4 x 4 airplane die that I bought for $3.00 at the Scrapbook Expo!  The clouds were cut using the My Favorite Things Clouds Die-Namics then, embossed with the Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder.  I added a few buttons to the clouds that were tied with baker's twine to give them a little pop of color.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


To make a little gift card holder, I just wrapped some more baker's twine around a tiny white paper bag and added a little red heart button from my stash.  The bag was adhered to the inside of the card, and presto....it's done!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts CL 498
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Recollections, Bella Blvd., Bazzill
Misc:  Buttons, Baker's Twine, Quickutz Airplane Die, My Favorite Things Clouds Die-Namics, foam tape, sewing machine,  Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment