Monday, January 12, 2015

3 Cheers for Pretty Nails!

I am constantly organizing/re-organizing my craft area, otherwise known as "Craft Central". I recently made a trip to Ikea (it's less than 2 miles from where I live) and bought another table.    I set it up in an "L" shape with my existing table.  Now, I have my Big Kick, Cricut, and my paper cutter all within in reach, and I only have to get up to refill my coffee or go to the bathroom!  I truly love making things, so having this space means the world to me.  If I'm not at work, I'm sitting at my table having a blast!  I've already picked out the next pieces of furniture that I am going to buy, as Craft Central is a work in progress.

So, while I was setting up my table, putting away the Christmas crafts, and re-organizing, I found some extra bottles of nail polish.  Since, it was the day after my Patriots won, in a very narrow, white knuckled, they are making my ulcer hurt game, I decided to use that bottle of polish and punch some paper!  One of the ladies at my Mom's knitting group is also from Massachusetts and she is also a die hard fan.  She is such a good friend to my Mom, and I wanted to make her something to let her know how grateful I am that she is part of my Mom's life.


I made her this little nail polish cheerleader!  While I was making this, I thought they would be perfect for a girls cheerleading squad or favors for a party.  After I punched and assembled her, I attached her to the nail polish with some Scotch Reusable Tabs .  This way you can remove the cheerleader from the bottle without ripping her.

 
This is a side view:


Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill
Ink:  Memento
Misc:  Nail polish, pop up dots, paper dots, black Sharpie pen, Scotch Reusable Tabs, Mama Elephant Dainty Bow Die

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment