Monday, January 26, 2015

Ding Dong Valentines


I love Valentines Day, I think because I love candy!  Not only do I love candy, but I love chocolate, and that is a totally different food group.

Here is a cute, quick, inexpensive, and unique treat for all of your favorite Valentines.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Then, I stamped the "frame" from the Papertrey Ink Tag Its #1.  I punched that sucker out, backed it with a scallop Nestabilitities, and a few paper punched hearts added a finishing touch.


I bought the Ding Dongs at Target, and so far I've eaten four of them!  Oh well, I will have to buy another box before Valentine's Day.  I'ts a sacrifice I am willing to make to keep the economy going!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink:  Tag Its #1
Ink:  Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill, American Crafts
Misc:  Ding Dongs, paper punches, pop up dots, Nestabilities,

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment