Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mini Easter Baskets


These are a super sweet, easy, and fun little baskets to dress up your Easter dinner table.  Not to mention, great for co-workers, teachers, friends and the kiddos!

They are made using 2 ounce portion cups with lids.  I took a miniature cupcake paper and trimmed it down a bit and then attached it to the lid with a pop up dot.


I added a little bit of paper shred and added a little bit of candy.  This actually is holding three chocolate eggs.


To make the handle, I cut the top layer with the My Favorite Things Scallop Ribbon Border Die-Namics Die.  Then I mounted it onto a strip of white card stock. To finish it off, I stamped the sentiment and then added little bows on each side.  The handle is hot glued onto the portion cup.


Just be careful, it makes the portion cup hot and you don't want to burn yourself!

While, it looks like I only made one.......I actually made kits to make these.  You get four in the kit and there is a pink one, a yellow one, a green one, and a teal one in each kit.  Just pop on over to my Etsy Shop if you want to makes some of these.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Scrambled Eggs
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Recollections, My Favorite Things
Misc:  2 oz. portion cups, ribbon, glue gun, pop up dots, mini cupcake papers, paper shred, candy

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment