Thursday, March 3, 2016

Peanut Butter Cup Bunnies


Here are some cute, easy, and inexpensive little treats from the Easter Bunny that will surely bring a smile from anyone's face.  I bought a bag of mini Reeses Peanut Butter cups at Walmart.  They were on $3.00 per bag.


First thing I  did was glue the peanut butter cups together.  Then I added a fluffy white pompom tail. The faces and feet where made using a variety of paper punches, while the ears I cut using my Cricut.  I used the tear drop tag from the Tags, Bags & Boxes cartridge.


I can never just make one of anything!  There was enough peanut butter cups in the bag to make 17 bunnies.  That left 3 peanut butter cups for me to eat!


Supplies:
Paper:  MME, Bazzilll, Recollections
Misc:  Paper punches, pop up dots, white gel pen, black sharpie, Mama Elephant's tiny bow die, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, hot glue gun, Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I probably would have made 15 and ate 7...or something like that :)

    ReplyDelete