Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flowers from Leah Revisited

First, I'm so totally psyched about my blog header and layout. For the past year, I have spent way too much time trying to find the perfect header to best illustrate who I am. If you have been following me, you will have certainly noticed it! Nothing ever seemed to look right. A friend at work suggested that I make one myself. So, I looked into it and with the help of my two nieces, we started playing around with avatars. But, while both of them are probably the smartest teenage girls in the universe, we couldn't figure it out. So, I began my quest for a blog designer that does custom work. Well, I found the perfect person. Diana Rambles of Custom Blog Designs. She is just awesome. Diana listened to what I wanted and made me feel like I was the most important client she had. She constantly kept me informed of the process, which by the way was really quick. A lot of the blog designers have 1-2 year waiting lists or they are not accepting clients at all. The whole process starting with me contacting her and the finished product installed was less than 3 weeks! Diana did a great job and I feel like she captured who I am exactly. If you need a blog make-over, run, don't walk to her site. You won't be disappointed.

Diana made me a Beth-A-Palooza button, too! So, if you want to add my button to your blog, just grab it. I would love to be a part of your blog or other social network site. If you decide to grab it, leave me a comment, so I can come over and check it out.

Onto my card, I was going through my digital stamps the other day and decided to use Flowers from Leah image from Whimsie Doodles. Using my Scor-pal and a Martha Stewart punch, I made a fence. I printed Leah out twice. She is colored with copics, popped up with pop up dots, and then layered the flowers with more pop up dots. Then I punched out some little flowers and some leaves to embellish with the fence.



Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers from Leah-Whimsie Doodles-Digital
Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Misc: Copics, pop up dots, half pearls, paper punches


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: