Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tea Party Purse Favors



I made these little purses for Olivia's birthday party. She is having a tea party. The purse template is from Melzstamps. You can find the template here. They were pretty simple to make. The little teapots were stamped uisng the Papertrey Ink Tea for Two stamp set and then cut out using the coordinating die. I mounted them on a little Martha Stewart doily with a pop up dot. Then, I added little corners on the purse using a scallop circle punch and the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Sorry the pictures are so dark.



Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, the girls should really like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too darn cute. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth these are so cute, i made some tea party purses also last month for a adult tea party. I made them for the ladies with a tea bag and a bookmark and small bag of jellybeans.I love the colors you have and the teapot on the front, so wish i had one of those when i did mine. I made a rose out of the owl punch and put on front.
    thanks for sharing, Veronica at artfulcreations1 at blogspot if you want to ck. mine out

    ReplyDelete