Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Enjoy Every Moment


I seem to be having problems with my mojo lately. I spent four hours last night trying to make a cupcake shaped box. All I got was a trash can full of crumpled up cardstock!

I did manage to make this card, it did take me longer than usual though! Laura and I went to Violettes and I picked up this super cute My Favorite Things Enjoy Every Moment set. The flowers were made using paper punches and some vintage looking buttons. The scalloped border strip was cut using the scallop Die-Namics die.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things-Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: Memento
Paper: Recollections, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose
Misc: Ribbon, buttons, sewing machine, paper punches, pop up dots,  Scallop Die-Namics, Copics

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. your card is adorable and I love the colors you chose for it. I am sorry you lost your mojo last night. I hate it when that happens. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete