Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Backpacks!

Diana Crick, Inventor of the Scor-Pal, contacted me about putting my Father's Day Backpack in one of her Scor-Pal books! I am just so excited!! I sent the original one to my Dad, so I had to make up a tutorial. I tweaked it a little bit to make it easier to put together. During this process, I made a few more to try out my results.

I sometimes have trouble thinking up projects for boys. So, I thought that a safari themed backpack would be a great way to package some party favors or a small gift for a young man. The lion punch art was cased from Angie Kennedy Juda.



Target already has school supplies out. So, in preparation for the first day of school I made this teacher backpack for my favorite teacher. It would also make a great first day gift for a student. Here are the side/back views as well.





Last but not least, I decided to make a pretty one that would be perfect to give to for a birthday, thank you, or any occasion.



Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things-Emma and her Backpack, My Time Made Easy-Just For You
Ink: Versafine, Memento, Stamps by Judith
Paper:  Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Bazzill, October Afternoon, Recollections, Debbie Mumm
Misc: Brads, ribbon, Copics, pop up dots, clear acetate, Nestabilities, magnets, Sizzlet leaf die, paper punches, paper roses, half pearls

I hope Diana likes them.

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea and I love the way you've finished them off Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous. I want to try this idea. Wow. I love the apple one. Great creativity. You are so talented. Love it.

    ReplyDelete