Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Everyday Card Set....Take 2!

I decided that I didn't like the box that I made for the Everyday Card Set in this post.  So, I used one of my favorite My Timeless Templates, From The Desk Of..., to make a new box.  This set comes with four mini file folders that I made with my Coluzzle and some RSVP pens that I altered with the matching designer paper from the cards.


I decided to add a sweet treat to this set.  I had a couple of mint tins left over and some nuggets (which I always have on hand!), so I just wrapped them in the matching paper and adhered a paper punched flower to the top.


I tied a ribbon around them, to hold them together, finished with a bow, and added a button flower.  I figure when the candy is gone, the recipient of this gift can re-use the tins for paper clips or stamps.


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Handwritten Notes
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Bazzill, K & Company, Bo Bunny
Template:  My Timeless Templates-From The Desk Of...
Misc:  buttons, ribbon, RSVP Pens, mint favor tins, paper punches, silk leaves, liquid pearls, pearl swirls, seam binding, DMC floss, paper shred, Marianne Designs flower dies

Sorry the pictures are so dark. It's a cloudy rainy day here in Central Florida. It's my favorite kind of weather when it's my day off, especially when I don't have to go any where. I have my "fat" shorts on, scary movies in the dvd player, plenty of cardstock and my kitties sleeping next to me!  Life is good!

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Beth this set is just darling! Thank you for sharing your wonderful inspiration with all of us. I hope you are having a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete