Sunday, August 7, 2011

All Things Grow With Love



Here is quick card I made using Papertrey Ink's Blooming Button Bits stamp set.  I double stamped the leaves and attached them with pop up dots for a little dimension.  I used the Beautiful Blooms II  #1 Die Collection to cut the flower.   The butterflies were cut using a Martha Stewart punch and the butterfly die from My Favorite Things.  To finish off the embellishing, I added a machine stitch around the front panel, tied a piece of lace around the card, applied some liquid pearls and a few buttons.  Presto!, it's done!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Blooming Button Bits
Ink:  Memento, Versafine
Paper:  Graphic 45, Wasau, Bazzill
Misc:  Pop up dots, liquid pearls, lace, butterfly punch, My Favorite Things Die-namics butterfly die, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection, buttons

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment