Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back To School Pencil Boxes




I made a few pencil boxes for my nephews.  Even though they are teenagers, Dave is 19 and Joe is 16, I still thought they needed some extra school supplies "Aunt Bunny Style"!

Using nuggets tins from Papertrey Ink and my handy dandy ScorPal, I made dividers to hold the goodies inside.  To personalize the pencil boxes, I chose the Private Message stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie for Davey as he is an Army ROTC at UCF. His name was cut out using the Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale alphabet.

Joe, in addition to be a robotics expert (yet, he called me a nerd as I studied geology and geography in college!), is going to be next Jimi Hendrix (at least in my eyes!).  I used some Reminisce letter stickers to spell is name and then stamped "You Rock!" using the stamp from A Muse.  The guitar is  a Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Sticker.

Here are pictures of the inside of the pencil boxes.  I added a few nuggets, wrapped matching paper, for a sweet treat while they are studying.

The sentiment on the nuggets is "We love our troops! from Clear Dollar Stamps Patriotic Nuggets.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie-Private Message, Clear Dollar Stamps-Patriotic Nuggets
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  Piggytales, Recollections, Bazzill, Wasau, Colorbok
Misc:  Copics, ribbon, button, nugget tins, Cuttlebug Alphabet, Guitar Sticker, Nestabilities, Reminisce Alphabet Stickers, brad, school supplies, pop up dots, Scor-pal

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment