Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Pencil Boxes

I made two more back to school pencil boxes for my nieces, Kate and Jenny. 

 Kate is attending UCF this year and we have been anxiously awaiting her arrival to Florida.  So, I thought a Florida themed pencil box would be appropriate.



  Jenny loves all things horses, so I found these great horse sticker embellishments by Jolee's that would be perfect.




I made the inserts for the school supplies the same way as the boys' pencil boxes. Small mechanical pencils, paper clips, erasers and matching nuggets fill each pencil box.


Supplies:
Paper:  October Afternoon, Martha Stewart, Recollections, Debbie Mumm
Ink:  Tim Holtz
Misc:  Paper punches, Quickutz Florida die, glitter chipboard letters, Martha Stewart Doily, half pearls, ribbon, pop up dots, Scrabble Tiles, Scor-Tape, ScorPal, Jolee's Horse Embellishment, school supplies, nugget tins

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. Cute Idea. Would you share the divider dimensions. I would love to start making these for my grandkids and teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and fun, I love them! I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth- love this idea... where did you get the pencil boxes???
    ~J

    ReplyDelete