Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Wishes


My Mom was over last week and she needed a birthday card for Jenny.  While we were going through my stash, I realized that I hardly have any birthday cards.  Since MY birthday is only 10 short days away, I thought I would make up some birthday cards.

It was a pretty simple card to make.  I love this paper from Crate Paper and I thought it would compliment this digital stamp from LORI designs, Lollipop Ella.  I made a simple square card and inked the edges with some brown ink.  The borders on the panels were all stitched with the sewing machine.  The sentiment is from the 2009 Papertrey Ink Anniversary Set.  A little ribbon and some pearls finished off this card.

Supplies:
Stamps:  LORI designs-Lollipop Ella (digital), Papertrey Ink-Round & Round 2009 Anniversary Set
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Crate Paper, Bazzill
Misc:  Copics, white gel pen, ribbon, Nestabilities, pop up dots, sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment