Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Pillow Boxes


My poor sister is back in the hospital again.  She had an unexpected complication and within 3 days of her release, she was rushed back to ICU.  It's been a very scary week for us, but she is slowly on the mend, thank goodness. 

I made these little pillowboxes with the Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge and my Gypsy.  The stamps (both bunny and the sentiment) are from Dandelion Designs.  I colored the bunny using Copics.   I wrapped a doily around the pillow box and then attached a little scalloped rectangle I cut using the Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #3 Die.  A little baker's twine and a button completed my pillow box.

 


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-Bunny and Sentiment
Ink:  Versafine, Memento
Paper:  Echo Park, Recollections
Misc:  Cricut Wrap It Up Cartridge, doily, pop up dots, baker's twine, button, Copics, Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #3 Die

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: