Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vintage Style Library Card "Card"


 I think I've had the Coluzzle Library Card Template and Stamp for a zillion years now, I finally dusted it off and used it!  I stamped on the card on a piece of pink cardstock.  For the pocket/envelope, I did some minor surgery on a medium glassine bag to accommodate my card.  A few doilies, crocheted flowers, a little seam binding, a little bling and my card was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Coluzzle-Library Card
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Bazill, Recollections
Misc:  Crochet flowers, buttons Papertrey Ink Double Banner Die, Recollections Rhinestone Swirl, seam binding, circle paper punch, doilies, glassine bag, lace

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. As always your card is beautiful!!!!love the crochet flowers and doilies.Oh! lets not forget the sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete