Saturday, June 5, 2010

Card Buckets

My Internet has not been working for the last 2 weeks! After a bazillion calls to my provider and five service calls, it's finally working again! Yay!!





When I saw these little buckets at Target, I thought they would make a fun way to package a card set. I made the little fabric liners using fat quarters and some homemade embellishments. Each bucket holds six cards and envelopes, a few pens, and a matching altered clothespin.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Studio G, Dandelion Designs
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Imaginisce, Recollections, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Misc: Fabric, buttons, paper punches, nestabilities, copics, ribbon, brads, clothespins, metal buckets, crystal bling, prima flowers, pop up dots



Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - those are adorable.
    What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I love this project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. Love these. Especially the strawberry one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I bought a bunch of these metal tins from target as well..and wasn't really sure what i was going to do with them! Now i know! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete