Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Notepad Purse





I saw this little purse on Donna Mundinger's blog, Popsicle Toes. She has the most wonderful projects that you can make using the Cricut. Of course, I didn't have the Paisley cart that she used! But, my very thoughtful kitties bought it for me for Mother's Day. How did they know?! I totally cased her purse, I just changed the papers. You can see her post here.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, Color mates, Prima Marketing
Misc: Cricut, Bind-It-All, half pearls, paper punch, prima flower, ribbon, mini gel pen, pop up dots


I'm not sure I like the curly ribbon on mine, so I took pictures of it with and without, I'll let you decide which looks best.





Here is a picture of my fur babies, they are always together! Tedy is the little one and of course, Big Oscar. When I got Tedy, we thought he was a boy, but when I took "him" to get fixed, oh snap!, it's a girl! I still call her Tedy, she is named after Tedy Bruschi (my favorite New England Patriot) and Ted Williams (the greatest Red Sox player "evah"). Oscar is named after my Grandpa Oscar.



Make sure you check out Donna's blog, it's on my sidebar, if you need Cricut inspiration. Also, look at Bitten By The Bug and Bitten By The Bug II for more wicked awesome ideals.

I'm very proud of myself, I didn't order anything at the Papertrey Ink Release Party last night. I hope everything I wanted is sold out! We are going to Stampfest 2010 in Orlando on Friday, so I needed to save my money!

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment