Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have A "Sweet" 4th of July from Uncle Sam


I was disappointed when York stopped making their Peppermint Patties in the foil wrap. I did manage to find a few bags at my local supermarket, I'm storing them in the freezer for Halloween! So, I had to figure out another idea to make the candy wrappers for the holidays. I saw the paper punch Uncle Sams on Splitcoast, and decided to give it a try.



Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Memento, Martha Stewart
Paper: Bazzill, Recollections
Misc: Ribbon, pretzel bags, paper punches, stickles, pop up dots, crop-a-dile, black sharpie pen, white gel pen



Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

3 comments:

  1. I just saw these and they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 4th of July and this is so cute...but I have search the Splitcoast web site and can't find the tutorial...can you provide the link or directions?

    ReplyDelete