Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three Cheers for Dad!


I always wanted to be a cheerleader. Unfortunately, I never got the chance. But, I do have pom poms now, and break them out for football season to cheer for my Patriots! You can always tell who the player's family members are at the games, they have a little extra bling on the shirts. Ray Allen's Mom (of the Boston Celtics) has this great jersey that she wears to her son's games that has rhinestones on his number. Her jersey inspired me to make this card. This card is a great way to let your Dad know he's #1!

The sentiment is computer generated. I cut the "D" out with my Cricut, and then applied the rhinestones.

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV, Recollections
Ink: Martha Stewart
Misc: Paper punches, rhinestones, sharpie pen, ribbon, cricut, hole punch, pop up dots


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment