Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day with Tigger!


This is the Father's Day card I made for my stepfather, Chuck. It's actually the second one, the first one was chewed up! One of my kitties decided to help embellish the card with decorative perforated border. I'm pretty sure it was little Tedy, there were little tooth marks in it!

Chuck loves Tigger. I thought that this would look good on his desk as a kind of name plate.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, The Paper Company, Recollections
Misc: Cricut, Pooh and Friends Cartridge, pop up dots, yellow copic pen, assorted half pearls


My sister got married last weekend. Our Dad and brother Richard came down. Dad spent the week at my place. My niece, Jenny, also stayed. We went to Kennedy Space Center, one of my favorite places in the world. We also went to Fantasy of Flight and had a great time. I think Jenny is going to be a Warbird Nerd, too. I took lots of pictures, I'm going to post a few here and there. I took a few days off at work, but now I'm back and back to crafting.

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment