Friday, July 16, 2010

Now Presenting...My Niece Jenny!



My niece and bff, Jenny Beth, came and stayed a few days with me earlier this week. She is a wonderful artist. She wanted to try some digital stamps, and we found these great Wonderland digital images from The Greeting Farm. Granny (my Mom) took us to Violette's Scrapbook Store and bought her some Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland paper. Jenny made these two beautiful cards all on her own.




Jenny would like to be a guest blogger on my blog, so she is starting her own column, called "JB's Corner". Stay tuned for her installments, she recently tried flocking and will be presenting her cards here.

Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm-Digital, Sentiment-Unknown
Paper: Graphic 45, Recollections, DCWV
Misc: Pop up dots, buttons, bic pens


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh very nice, Jenny! I look forward to seeing more of her artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in her genes!! She also does beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete