Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Carriage





My friends, Heather and Tony, are expecting their first baby next month. I've been wanting to making one of these carriages since I stumbled onto Mary Jo Albright's blog, Beauty Lies Within. You can see her post here. After several attempts and a lot of paper wasted, I came up with a pattern for the carriage top. The flowers in the carriage are made from onesies and a paper punch. The base of a carriage is a flower box that I bought in the dollar section of Target a few years ago. Once I had the first one done, I went a little crazy and emptied all of my flower boxes and made a few more.




Supplies:
Paper: DCWV, Coredinations
Misc: Paper punch, tissue paper, buttons, dmc floss, sticky strip, flower boxes, ribbon, pearl stamens, white floral tape, pop up dots


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

7 comments:

  1. WOW: You have been busy! These are fabulous, thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They are really cute! TFS!

    Pat from GA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, PLEASE give the cuting and scoring guide for the top...way to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Can you tell me what you used for the wheels so that they lifted up the base of the carriage? How did you attach them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have given my email addy - evan1014@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..I.would.love.to.make.this.for.my.daughter's.shower.Do.u.have.a.template.for.this.or.give.me.suggestions.on.making?I.don't.want.to.make.with.flowerbox.just.cardstock.only..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amelia, I don't have a template for this, it was just trial and error. But, Lauren at My Time Made Easy has a template for something very similiar and really cute. You can find it here:

    http://mytimemadeeasy.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_5&products_id=76

    Hope this helps, have fun, and congrats on your new grandbaby!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete