Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Sock Cupcakes







I saw these great baby sock cupcakes at Lori's blog, Afternoon Delight. You can see her post here. You can find the directions/tutorial links on her post. The cupcakes were designed by Lauren Meader and of course, I used one of her templates to make the box. Two sets of my friends are expecting babies, one boy and one girl, so I got to do them in both colors. The cupcakes take three socks each, so I made one for both the moms and the dads. That way there are an even amount of socks for the little baby feet.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections, DCWV
Template: My Time Made Easy-Shutterfly
Misc: Socks, glitter, ribbon, sticky strip, pop up dots, prima flowers, nestabilities, half pearls, paper punch, clear acetate



Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment