Monday, October 18, 2010

Mini Lunch Box Gift Card Holders


I bought these little lunch boxes at Target, I'm not sure when. They had Coke and Sprite logos on them. I decided they would make great gift card holders for the holidays. I love to give (and receive!) gift cards, but I like to present them in new and fun exciting ways. I took the hardware off, covered the logos with designer paper, and then re-attached it. I stamped a few of my favorite Dandelion Designs, added some ribbon, and a homemade snowflake embellishment and they are done! To make my little girl's cuffs fluffy, I applied Flower Soft. These would also be a great way package a little "sweet" treat for your friends and family.


Supplies:
Stamps: Dandelion Designs-Sweet Christmas Wishes and Girl with Snowman
Paper: K & Company, Darcies, Bazzill
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Misc: Mini lunch boxes, paper punches, tag maker, copics, pop up dots, ribbon, buttons, paper shred, gift cards, crop-a-dile, tacky glue, flower soft


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment