Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trick or Treat "Army" Style


My nephew, David, is a freshman ROTC student at University of Central Florida. His major is Mechanical Engineering and with a minor in Military Science. Ever since Davey was a little boy, he wanted to be an "Army Man". Well, he's now on his way! We are so proud of him. He looks so handsome wearing his uniform. It seems like just yesterday that he was watching "Yo Ho, Yo Ho" on his "beancr". That was a Disney Music videotape on his VCR! I used to make him candy buckets for Halloween when he was a little boy, and I wanted to do it again. David used to love Star Wars, one year he actually dressed up as Darth Mol. I don't know if I'm spelling that right! So, the Darth Vadar bucket seemed appropriate. I made the Dog Tag from the Cricut Stand and Salute Cartridge. The letters are cut from a Cuttlebug Alphabet and the tanks are a Quickutz. I filled the bucket with candy, some Star Wars pens, and a Starbucks gift card.

Supplies:
Ink: Memento, Tim Holtz
Paper: Recollections, The Paper Company
Misc: Quickutz Tank, Cricut Stand and Salute Cartridge, Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale Alphabet, pop up dots, candy, American Flag


My nephew, David.


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment