Thursday, October 14, 2010

Witch's Cauldron


This is another way to use Pack A Picnic from My Timeless Templates. I wish I could take all of the credit, but Lauren actually made one. You can see her post here. I cut out the small picnic basket, omitting the handles and the lid. I added a drippy border that I cut free hand after I embossed it using the Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I added and extra layer of "drippiness" by using some green distressed Stickles. The cauldron handles are made with the Stampin Up Word Window punch and a circles cut out of silver glitter cardstock. Lauren used jump rings for hers, but I substituted. The little sign is made with a Savvy Stamp. I filled the cauldron with candy and added a little skeleton.

Supplies:
Stamps: Savvy-Happy Haunting
Ink: Versafine
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill
Template: My Timeless Templates-Pack A Picnic
Misc: Brads, ribbon, mini skeleton, candy, green crinkle paper shred, stickles, paper punches, sticky strip, bubbles embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment