Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is There Life Before Coffee?

It's been cold here in Florida, cold for Florida! I've been enjoying the cooler weather. I got to wear a sweatshirt, which is unusual for me, I'm always sweating! Poor Oscar was cold, he wanted the heat turned on, but I told him to put a sweater on if he was cold. That is what my Dad used to say when we were growing up. He found this comfy warm spot and he was happy!



I was watching "Sell This House" on A&E on Saturday morning while I was getting ready for work. I don't know why I like that show, I live in an apartment, but I have to watch it every Saturday. Roger, the designer, mixed coffee and mineral oil together and used it to cover scratches in wood furniture. I decided to try it. With a little elbow grease, I was able to cover up scratches on my furniture. My apartment smells like Starbucks, it's awesome! It inspired me to make this notepad, and of course I had to make a mug cozy to go with it. I actually made two and I will be listing them in my Etsy shop.





Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite-A Little Caffeine
Ink: Memento
Paper: Core-indations, Bazzill, unknown ledger designer paper
Misc: Nestabilities, pop up dots, Quickutz Mug die, ribbon, notepad, fabric, bias tape


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment