Monday, November 29, 2010

Season of Giving Card

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a nice day, I got to do two of my favorite things: stamping and watching the New England Patriots win. It was an awesome game, and Kid Rock played during half time. He is so hot! I don't think our Mom appreciated the language my sister and I were using, though!



Here is one of the cards I made. I used a digital stamp from Squigglefly. I tried to channel Michelle Wooderson, and decided to use a paper sack as an envelope/gift bag. I love to use pop up dots, so sometimes the card is too thick for an envelope. I am also a big giver of gift cards, so this is a perfect way to package a nice card, a gift card, and there was even room for a big Hershey bar!


Supplies:
Stamp: Squigglefly-Season of Giving
Paper: Bazzill, unknown designer paper
Misc: Paper sack, copics, flower soft, paper punches, ribbon, buttons, pop up dots, half pearls, baker's twine, tag maker, glitter pen, buttons, sizzix snowflake die



**Yes, Melanie, I will do a tutorial for the paper pouches made with the lunch sacks. I just got called into work early, so I'll post the tutorial tomorrow. Thanks!**

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment