Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Bucket O'Fun!


I have been busy sewing the past week. I am getting ready for the craft-a-palooza we are having on Thanksgiving. We are going to finish up our Holidays for Heroes cards. My sister is hosting the event, she has a big screen tv in her craft room and the Patriots are playing on Thanksgiving Day. Whoo hoo!! I'm doing the happy dance! I don't have any cases or special scrapbook bags because I don't go to any crops or stamp parties. I work nights and weekends and that is generally when they are held. I also have potty mouth when I craft, (now that's a shocker!) and most people don't care for that kind of language! So, instead of putting my supplies in a grocery bag, I decided to make a bucket cover. I bought the bucket at Lowes, it's a 5 quart bucket. The cover comes on and off just in case you have to wash it. It has 8 pockets on the outside and inside there is a divider pocket which holds Nestabilities perfectly. In order to put the cover on, you have to take the handle off (which is super easy), put the cover on, pop the handle back on, and it's ready to go! I made a little handle cover that I just hot glued onto the handle. The bucket holds a ton of stuff. I've started packing it already, there is even room for my favorite Mint M & M's.



I made a few extra covers, they would make perfect holiday gifts for your favorite scrapbooker/stamper/papercrafter. I will be posting them in my Etsy shop later today.

Tedy wanted to help when I was taking the pictures, she always wants to be involved with crafting!








Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Are these ever cute!!
    I hope you sell tons of them! I wish I had the need for one, but, a friend has given me LOTS or carrying/organization items.....and, I don't even leave my little craft house to use them! hehehe
    Have LOVED visiting your blog also!

    ReplyDelete