Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers





**Please note the link has been updated to Skip To My Lou's Blog**

I found the idea to make these candy bar wrappers in magazine while I was waiting to have a prescription filled.  For the last two weeks, I've been having a lot of dental work done including some oral surgery that I had on Monday.  I still can't eat solid food (so making these candy bars was complete torture!) and my face is swollen and bruised, but I'm on my way to having a beautiful smile!

You can the find template to make the wrappers here.  I used the template, but I made a few changes.  To make the faces, I used some paper punches and the Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up.  The candy bar is attached with some snail adhesive, but I had to tied a ribbon around to hold the sides down.  I added a simple stamped tag and I was done.  These are easy enough for the kids to make.


Inside view.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Studio G-Series 12 and Series 20
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  K & Company, Bazzill, Colorbok, Recollections
Misc:  Hershey Bars, Nestabilities, paper punches, pop up dots, sharpie pen, Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments: