Monday, September 26, 2011

Would you like some candy?

 
This is one of my favorite Kraftin Kimmie stamps, Pick Your Poison.  I thought it would go perfect with this empty Crown bottle.  I dusted off my watercolor pencils and blender pen and colored her dress and hair.  I used Copics to color her flesh, as I like the way it looks better than with the pencils.  It has been a long time since I used the pencils, and I'm a little rusty, but I think she came out ok. 



The fence is from an old Sizzix die , the pumpkin, bat and moon are all from paper punches.  I sponged a little ink on the edges of the pumpkin and moon to give it a little dimension.  It took a little while to put all the candy corn in it, as the opening of the bottle is kind of small, so  I could only put one or two pieces in at a time.  I used some sticky strip to attach the base onto the bottle, but then used some foam tape to attach the moon, pumpkin, and my "Poisoner"!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie-Pick Your Poison
Ink:  Martha Stewart, Versa, Memento
Paper:  Martha Stewart, Recollections, Wasau, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Misc:  Empty Crown Royal Bottle, candy corn, paper shred, foam tape, paper punches, Sizzix Fence die, baker's twine, ribbon, Copics, Dove Blender pen, Prismacolor Watercolor pencils, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment